When I was studying in the Philippines, I always hated No Pencils and No Erasure Exams. This was the solution:
Pilot Frixion Ball!
A breakthrough in writing technology has made available the erasable pen we have always been waiting for. These new pens from Pilot can be erased by FRICTION, they are like a magic pen! The pens have a special rubber end to rub the thermo sensitive ink away with, thus no eraser by-products are produced, yet the ink disappears magnificently (and the rubber never wears out!) The pen writes smoothly, in vibrant colors, and erases without a trace! Best of all, they are made of 76% recycled plastic.
Interestingly enough, the ink in these pens will actually reappear when the temperature reaches below – 10 C (under 14 Fahrenheit). A freezer is sufficiently cold enough to make the ink start to reappear. It is like a magic pen for adults!
Because the ink in this pen is thermo sensitive, it is not advise for it to be left in hot cars, used for mailing, or subjected to a condition that exposes it to a lot of friction.
They are more expensive than G-tech :D
- deerwithvitamin likes this
- simplysweetened likes this
- misfitmannequin reblogged this from athenability
- cuttierish likes this
- karasophia likes this
- forgetthepast4ever said: are these available in the states? these are a total want for me =D
- forgetthepast4ever likes this
- saskeislove reblogged this from glossandshutters
- tokkipanda reblogged this from tokeeyo and added:
- tokeeyo reblogged this from glossandshutters
- ephemeralhues likes this
- athenability posted this