10. Write a letter to your boyfriend
I can still picture the first time we met, may it be during the basketball game according to me, or during the awarding according to you. It doesn’t matter after all because what matters is when you tried to talk to me at the Chinese Restaurant but I was so dumb, I couldn’t speak Italian yet that time. But still you tried and reached me out through Facebook. Thanks to your enough knowledge of English and thanks to Google Translator, we understood each other and became friends despite of those wrong spellings and wrong grammars.
Before I met you, I used to think that coming here was the worst part of my life. I gave up my studies, I left my hometown and my “family”, I broke up with my ex. I really had a boring life with no social life and no source of happiness. It was so hard for me to adjust. And then you came and changed everything. The remorse I felt became gratitude.
Remember when you waited for me outside my school and walked me home? I begged you not to come because I had a bad impression on you. Who’d have thought that person with a loose shirt and a baggy pants would become the greatest love of my life? I was wrong to judge you but I was 10% right. Although you’ve changed now and you’ve become a better person. Aside from that, I hope your love and patience for me will never change because you’re the only person who can tolerate my dark side, no one else.
Amore, grazie di tutto e sappi che senza di te non posso più stare. Ormai sei diventato la mia vita, la mia speranza. Sei tutto per me. Ti amo più di ogni altra cosa nel mondo. Mi manchi tantissimo e non vedo l’ora di rivederti, abbracciarti e baciarti!
09. Give your definition of love
- not something that keeps record of wrongs
- when you trust them more than you trust yourself.
- when you think about the other person’s happiness instead of yours.
- when you know you can’t live a day without seeing them or talking to them.
- when you worry about the other person.
- when you just wanna be with that person for the rest of your life.
- when you picture your future with them.
- when you try to be a good person for them.
- when you are ready to take the risk to be hurt but then you will try to understand because you know that it was unintentional.
- when you know when they are down, happy, nervous, excited, etc.
- when you don’t care whether you look cheesy or stupid. Everything that matters is for you to show them how you feel.
- when you can be true to yourself in front of them.
- when you are comfortable with them.
- when you are not afraid to show your dark side, weaknesses and fears.
- when you bring out the best in them.
08. What do you guys do often?
- Eat kebab at Aladin
- Watch movies
- Do silly things
- Piss each other off
- Tickle fight
- Eat paste cresciute, arancini, panzarotti, etc at Friggitoria Vomero
07. What was the last movie you saw together?
The last movie we saw together was Inception. Though we really didn’t watch the whole movie ‘cuz we fell asleep.
06. What did you do the last time you hang out?
We were outside the apartment and I saw the stall which sells homemade bread. I wanted a bread so bad.
Me: “I want that bread. Can you go and buy me some?”
Him: "What are you gonna do with one whole bread? It’s already lunch time."
Me: ”We’ll eat it. Obviously.”