Mom’s cake by me.xD (Photo taken and uploaded via MOLOME )
Baked a cake for my mom’s birthday party tomorrow. I need a decent sac à poche :’(
One of the many things I miss about Philippines is fishballs. I’ve been abroad for more than 3 years and I’ve never found fishballs here so I made my own version
- 200 g Flour
- 200 ml Water
- 10 g Baker’s yeast
- 80 g Canned tuna
1. Sift the flour in a bowl
2. Melt the baker’s yeast and salt in 50 ml tap water
3. Add it to the flour
4. Add the other 150 ml water
5. Blend the tuna and add it to the mixture.
6. Add the chopped parsley
7. Mix it well using a beater [ at least 5 minutes]
8. Cover the bowl with a cloth and leave if for at least 2 hours
9. Use a spoon or your hands to create the balls and drop it carefully into the fryer [This is the hardest part because the mixture is not dense]
10. Use tissue to absorb the excess oil
My favorite sauce is vinegar with onions :D What’s yours?
#foodporn (Photo taken and uploaded via MOLOME )
Layers of Pan di Spagna, Pan di Stelle e crema alla nutella. Yuum!
This is the cake we made as a dessert last tuesday, but we weren’t able to taste it.. Who knows who took it home? :|
"Pancakes, chocolates, ice cream.. Those were her anti-depressants. Sometimes they help but there are those inevitable moments when they just can’t ease the pain."
Cette Semaine (or should I say ce mois-ci?) V
To sum it up, the holidays for me were nothing special. They were ordinary days spent alone because I had to work.. Here are some photos I can share to you.
1. One of the 9 cats at Posillipo. For me it’s the cutest.
2-3. December 23 dawn at Posillipo. Don’t you just love it?
I made this cake last Christmas since I celebrated alone.. I’m planning to post a photo set on how I made it. :D
Some of my Christmas photos :D
Had a walk with Silvanna on the 26th. All of the shops were closed. Good thing a café was open at Vomero.. And look at what I’ve found… A lomo camera.. I just fell in love with it but priorities first.. I wanna buy too many things.. But the problem is I don’t have money $_$.
While I made the forever alone cake on Christmas, on New Year’s eve, I made Tartelette. I. Think. I. Should. Cook. More. Often.