Mom’s cake by me.xD (Photo taken and uploaded via MOLOME )
Baked a cake for my mom’s birthday party tomorrow. I need a decent sac à poche :’(
One of the many things I miss about Philippines is fishballs. I’ve been abroad for more than 3 years and I’ve never found fishballs here so I made my own version
- 200 g Flour
- 200 ml Water
- 10 g Baker’s yeast
- 80 g Canned tuna
1. Sift the flour in a bowl
2. Melt the baker’s yeast and salt in 50 ml tap water
3. Add it to the flour
4. Add the other 150 ml water
5. Blend the tuna and add it to the mixture.
6. Add the chopped parsley
7. Mix it well using a beater [ at least 5 minutes]
8. Cover the bowl with a cloth and leave if for at least 2 hours
9. Use a spoon or your hands to create the balls and drop it carefully into the fryer [This is the hardest part because the mixture is not dense]
10. Use tissue to absorb the excess oil
My favorite sauce is vinegar with onions :D What’s yours?
#foodporn (Photo taken and uploaded via MOLOME )
Layers of Pan di Spagna, Pan di Stelle e crema alla nutella. Yuum!