DIY Fingerless gloves from sleeves
I bought a 3/4 sleeve shirt from Pull and Bear but it I didn’t notice the sleeves were too tight. I cut them off and came up with the idea of making a pair of fingerless gloves out of them. I din’t use a sewing machine here. I just “back stitched" what was needed to be sewn.
1. Get two sleeves.
2. Measure the length you want for your thumb and cut it.
3. Position the thumb where they should be perfect. Notice that in the pieces for the thumb, I put the pins in a slanting way because apparently, when you lay your hand, your thumbs tend to slant.
4. Cut the excess and back stitch.
5. Cut (only) the part whew you are going to insert the thumb pieces and make sure to tie(/secure) the threads. On the wrong side of the base, insert the thumb piece like how it’s shown below. Note: The base is on its wrong side (inverted side), and the thumb piece is on it’s right side (normal side).
So when you pull off the piece, the wrong side shows.
6. When you’re done,embellish with buttons/ribbons.
15 Keyboard Shortcuts for Lazy People