You will be mine. >:)
I just hope by August 15 they’ll have improved it. Look at these sample shots. Hmmn
100 Things I Have Learned About Photography.
- Just because someone has an expensive camera doesn’t mean that they’re a good photographer.
- Always shoot in RAW. Always.
- Prime lenses help you learn to be a better photographer.
- Photo editing is an art in itself
- The rule of thirds works 99% of the time.
- Macro photography isn’t for everybody.
- UV filters work just as well as lens caps.
- Go outside and shoot photos rather than spending hours a day on photography forums.
- Capture the beauty in the mundane and you have a winning photograph.
- Film isn’t better than digital.