Pseudo HDR Tutorial.
Stained Miracles // Fiamette Textures
WOO~ Sorry I’ve been so busy! D: But here it is, as promised! :) I’m really bad at explaining so ._. Hope you will find this helpful :o
- Adobe Photoshop
- Tablet (I’m using Wacom Intuos3)
- PATIENCE :D
- Open your selected photo in Adobe Photoshop. I just stole this…
F*artsy Day - Tutorial 2
How to blend lights with ordinary photos such as the one below (Lol, I couldn’t find a better picture):
1. Open your file in Photoshop
2. Copy this picture and then paste it over the image you opened then change blending mode to “Lighten”. Your layers palette should now look like this.
3. Finally, copy this picture and paste it again on your canvas. Change the blending mode once more to “Lighten”. Now, layers palette should look something like the picture below:
You’re done. :) If the two layers look kind of overdone, decrease the Opacity or Fill percent.
Publish your works, please.